Representation For Trust And Estate Litigation
At the Law Office of Daniel I. Spector, our lawyers have advocated for the rights of heirs, beneficiaries, trustees, administrators of estates, conservators, attorneys-in-fact, private fiduciaries and a range of other individuals and entities engaged in disputes concerning trusts, estates and other assets left behind after the passing of an individual.
We understand that the complexity of trust and estate litigation only intensifies the already mounting tensions brought about by the infirmity or passing of a loved one, and/or the perceived manipulation of someone of that circumstance. We invest time and energy listening to our clients to understand their histories and concerns in order to develop efficient, effective strategies to win. Through our experience, hard work and insight, we lead the client to succeed.
The Cases We Handle
At the Law Office of Daniel I. Spector, we are effective and aggressive advocates for our clients. We look out for their best interests in the following matters:
- Undue influence
- Lack of capacity
- Financial elder abuse
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Interference with right to inherit
- Conversion or theft of personal property
- Disputes Over Ownership and Control of Family Businesses and/or Family Owned Real Property
- Quiet title and determination of real property rights
- Characterization of Marital Property
- Interpretations of Wills, Trusts, Contracts and Other Documents
- Demands for accountings
- Determination of heirship/entitlement
- Breach of contract
- Promised Gifts
- Challenges to the validity of a will, codicil, trust, trust amendment or other transactional document
- Request for removal of conservators, executors, custodians, administrators and trustees
- The appointment of individuals to act as administrations, conservators, custodians, guardian ad litems, personal representatives and trustees
- Fiduciary duty disputes including issues concerning management and control of assets
- Aspects relevant to control of finances
- Accounting disputes
We understand our client’s goals and as such, we make those goals our goals. We work intelligently to evaluate the situation, develop strategies and employ tactics to achieve these goals. Ultimately, we consistently and repeatedly achieve our clients’ goals as quickly and efficiently as possible. Sometimes that means our dispute resolves in mediation; sometimes that means our dispute ends in trial. However, the fight will end when our clients’ goals are met.
Results-Oriented And Experienced Litigation Services
The team of attorneys at the Law Office of Daniel I. Spector has extensive experience handling complex legal litigation matters involving estate and trust disputes. We have the necessary technical skill and understanding of California estate planning laws to gain the full scope of the situation and see the best pathway toward resolution. We also understand the time, effort and attention to detail that is needed to protect your interests all while working toward a swift and effective resolution.
Call Our Team Of Attorneys Today
Discuss your estate and trust litigation needs with our seasoned staff in a virtual or in-person consultation. Call our Sacramento office at 916-504-2400 or fill out this secure online form to schedule an appointment.